Alcohol is the worst enemy of man. But the Bible teaches us to love our enemies. ~Frank Sinatra
Alcohol was actually pay withstand the vacuum of the Universe, the swaying of the planets, the imperturbable their rotation in space their silent indifference to the place of your pain. ~Marguerite Duras
Pasties are like breasts. One is not enough and three is too. ~Fernandel
To know that a glass was too much, it is still necessary to have drunk. ~Courteline
I tried to drown my sorrows in alcohol but by now... he learned to swim, my sorrow. ~Philippe Gelluck
Too much or too little wine forbids the truth. ~Blaise Pascal
Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol. ~Unknown
If it happens a lousy thing, we drink to try to forget; if it happens a nifty trick, we drink to celebrate, and if nothing happens, happens for drinking something. ~Charles Bukowski
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to drink to be able to spend time among the fools. ~Ernest Hemingway
I feel sorry for sober people. They will never feel better than waking. ~Frank Sinatra
Always be sober to do what you want to be when you were drunk. That will teach you to shut up. ~Ernest Hemingway
Everyone must believe in something. Me, I think I'll take me another beer. ~ W. C. Fields
There is more philosophy in a bottle of wine than in all books. ~Pasteur
I drink to make other people interesting. ~George John Nathan
To drink without thirst and make love at all times, madam, it's the only thing that distinguishes us from other animals. ~Beaumarchais

0 comments:
Post a Comment