Here are some of the best Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes and Sayings you have seen, best of body building Champ Arnold quotes on the motivation tag lines of every body builder hence here are some Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes and Sayings
For me life is continuously being hungry. Meaning of life is
not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to
conquer. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the
fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe
100 percent. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop
your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that
is strength. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will
discover that while public service improves the lives and the world around you,
its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring your own
life. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
It’s simple, if it jiggles, it’s fat. – Arnold
Schwarzenegger
The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow.
This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.
That’s what most people lack, having guts to go on and just say they’ll go
through the pain no matter what happens. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
The future is green energy, sustainability, renewable
energy. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
The resistance that you fight physically in the gym & resistance
that you fight in life can only build a strong character. – Arnold
Schwarzenegger
Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
– Arnold Schwarzenegger
The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I
hate that. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
As long as I live, I will never forget that day 21 years ago
when I raised my hand and took the oath of citizenship. Do you know how proud I
was? I was so proud that I walked around with an American flag around my
shoulders all day long. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful,
you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. –
Arnold Schwarzenegger
I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said,
Thyroid problem? – Arnold Schwarzenegger
In our society, the women who break down barriers are those
who ignore limits. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created
by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body. –
Arnold Schwarzenegger
What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned
something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something
from all those sets and reps when I didn’t think I could lift another ounce of
weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know. – Arnold
Schwarzenegger
My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don’t think
about it, I just have it. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed. – Arnold
Schwarzenegger
I didn’t leave bodybuilding until I felt that I had gone as
far as I could go. It will be the same with my film career. When I feel the
time is right, I will then consider public service. I feel that the highest
honor comes from serving people and your country. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Government’s first duty and highest obligation is public
safety. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a
woman. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was
destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally
immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way – I hope
it never will. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Start wide, expand further, and never look back. – Arnold
Schwarzenegger
The success I have achieved in bodybuilding, motion
pictures, and business would not have been possible without the generosity of
the American people and the freedom here to pursue your dreams. – Arnold
Schwarzenegger
I have a love interest in every one of my films: a gun. –
Arnold Schwarzenegger
My relationship to power and authority is that I’m all for
it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people
in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave. – Arnold
Schwarzenegger
Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting
response that follows from the belief that whatever you do doesn’t matter. –
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I
was just as happy when I had $48 million. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
If it bleeds, we can kill it. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
You can scream at me, call me for a shoot at midnight, keep
me waiting for hours – as long as what ends up on the screen is perfect. –
Arnold Schwarzenegger
I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone
walking a cheetah down 42nd Street. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
I’ll be back. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
And now, of course this is another thing I didn’t count on,
that now as the governor of the state of California, I am selling California
worldwide. You see that? Selling. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
As you know, I’m an immigrant. I came over here as an
immigrant, and what gave me the opportunities, what made me to be here today,
is the open arms of Americans. I have been received. I have been adopted by
America. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
I welcome and seek your ideas, but do not bring me small
ideas; bring me big ideas to match our future. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
If you work hard and play by the rules, this country is
truly open to you. You can achieve anything. – Arnold Schwarzenegger

0 comments:
Post a Comment