At the end of the day it’s not a weight competition, it’s a
visual contest. And it doesn’t matter what you say you weigh, if you don’t appear
that big then you don’t look that big. – Dorian Yates
For me winning isn`t surprising at all – Dorian Yates
One set at extreme intensity does the muscle-building job.
It must be stressed out that the one final, all-out set I do takes me to the
very limit of my capability. If you feel you can attempt a second set, then you
couldn’t have been pull out all the stops during the first set. It’s not
pretty, but it works. – Dorian Yates
During weight cutting your brain plays tricks on you. –
Dorian Yates
Steroids are used in all sports. – Dorian Yates
All else being equal, the guy with the best genetics will
have the best body type. But rarely are all things equal. – Dorian Yates
Some people’s joints articulate in a manner that allows them
to benefit very much from squats; others may not benefit at all. If you’re not
too tall & have short limbs, it may be the best exercise for you, but if
you’re tall with long legs, it might be both unsuccessful and dangerous. I was obstinately
faithful to squats for years until I finally realized they were not well-suited
for my body structure. After I switched to more muscle-intensive actions, my
gains in leg size were astounding. – Dorian Yates
If I listened to my instincts, I’d be down at the pub chase
women, not under a 400 pound bar squatting. – Dorian Yates
I started training bodybuilding in 1983. – Dorian Yates
Complex carbohydrates are always best, except, again, after
a workout where you could take simple (sugar) carbohydrates to get an insulin
spike. But at other period doing this is not very beneficial because insulin is
a storage space hormone and it’s going to shunt everything into the muscle. –
Dorian Yates
The path to added muscle is consuming more calories than the
quantity needed to keep your current bodyweight unchanged. – Dorian Yates
Shoulder width is an absolute requirement for display the V
taper that will make or break your physique. – Dorian Yates
That’s a good weight…for a small woman. – Dorian Yates
Back in the 80s we were very careful about steroids. –
Dorian Yates
Each workout is like a brick in a structure, and every time
you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you’re not laying a brick down. Somebody
else is. – Dorian Yates
The single biggest mistake that most beginners make is put
100% of their effort into the positive (concentric) part of the rep, while
paying no concentration to the negative (eccentric) segment. – Dorian Yates
If those guys with better genes trained as hard and powerful
as me, I wouldn`t stand a chance! – Dorian Yates

0 comments:
Post a Comment