Lee Labrada Quotes

Lee Labrada Quotes

Here are some of the best Lee Labrada Motivational Quotes you have seen, best of body building Champ Lee Labrada Motivational Quotes on the motivation tag lines of every body builder hence here are some Lee Labrada Quotes

I’ll finish the work week with this quote: If you have a will to win, you have achieved half your success; if you don’t, you have achieved half your failure! – Lee Labrada

I’ve made many good friends in bodybuilding, though there are few I’d trust to oil my back. – Lee Labrada

Just for the record, I’m in favor of drug testing EVERY year just as long as it’s a level playing field. The problem arises that a lot of these substances are hard to detect. So, it’s very difficult to have true, drug-free bodybuilding competition, especially on the professional level. – Lee Labrada

Remember that progress is not linear either. Sometimes you make great progress for a while and then you slide back a little. That’s OK. Don’t give up. – Lee Labrada

Partial repetitions is another technique that I used — sparingly. I was always a fan of doing full repetitions on every set. However, at the very end of a set where you cannot do any more, and especially if you don’t have a training partner, the partial repetitions are good for eking out a little bit more out of the exercise. – Lee Labrada

If you have a will to win, you have achieved half your success; if you don’t, you have achieved half your failure! – Lee Labrada
Share on Google Plus

About Mohammed Faisal

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment