Jay Cutler Motivational Quotes

Jay Cutler Motivational Quotes

Here are some of the best Jay Cutler Motivational Quotes you have seen, best of body building Champ Jay Cutler Motivational Quotes on the motivation tag lines of every body builder hence here are some Jay Cutler Motivational Quotes

Diabetes is all about insulin levels & sugar levels & what you put in your body. – Jay Cutler

It’s hard enough as a kid these days to feel normal & just try to fit in. To be a diabetic is just a dramatic thing to go through. – Jay Cutler

You eat as many vegetables as you can, & try to cut your crabs & your sugar. That’s going to make the job of being a diabetic so much easier. – Jay Cutler

You get to a point in your profession, I think, it’s not even about money. You’re secure. You want to win Super Bowls. – Jay Cutler

Because I don’t produce insulin, I have to put insulin into my body, which means that I have a pen with a needle on it. I have it with me. You have to stick it in your thigh, or your arm – a lot of different spots you can put it. – Jay Cutler

I want to be on a victorious team, & I know that paying one or two or three players premium hurts your chances of being able to bring in extra talent. – Jay Cutler

The more you put in your body, the more you have to control it with insulin. So later kickoffs, you’re talking about breakfast, lunch & a pregame mealtime, so that’s more food you’ve got to be aware of & what you put in your body. A midday game, light breakfast, a little fruit & some insulin, & I’m good to go. – Jay Cutler

As I get older & maybe a little bit wiser, you realize how much stuff affects your body & what it can do. Cutting out carbs & sweets & trying to eat just proteins & fruits & stuff like that, more natural stuff, is what I have found has had the biggest impact on me. – Jay Cutler

This is obviously a dream come true. It’s a lot of effort, & we had a lot of success at Vanderbilt we hadn’t had in the past that definitely helped. – Jay Cutler

Vanderbilt really was the only thing I had going that was a D-1 & would give me an opportunity to play quarterback … so I jumped all over it & never looked back. – Jay Cutler

I’d love to play for them. It would be a big challenge for me. [But] I think their offense really fits me well. – Jay Cutler

It is the steak I get when I go there. – Jay Cutler

I don’t know. We’ll find out soon. – Jay Cutler

It’s only throwing. I’ve been doing that a long time. – Jay Cutler

Part of me definitely wants to go because it’s a once-in-a-lifetime incident. The other part of me wants to stay in Nashville & get together with some people who helped me get to this point. – Jay Cutler

I’ve had a good time with these guys. I know their speed & know where they’re going to be in their routes, & I know they were going to catch it for me. It was cold, & the ball was real hard. But it was fun. There’s been a lot of anticipation up to this point. But now I can just relax & start working out again. – Jay Cutler

I dream about it every day. If any year is going to be the year, this will be it. – Jay Cutler

I met with pretty much all the teams that are probably looking to take a quarterback & some that weren’t looking to take a quarterback. I ran well. I threw well. But I was happy to get out of there. – Jay Cutler

He’s a fan of mine, so I’m a fan of his. – Jay Cutler

There’s a little attention & stress, but we’re here to do our testing, & we’ve just got to go out & do it. I’m just thankful to be here right now. – Jay Cutler

It’s just throwing — I’ve been doing that a long time. Everybody said you can’t hurt yourself by going out there & working out. I’m coming here to show what I’ve got. – Jay Cutler

I take chances (on the football field) but I think they’re calculated chances. I know what I’m doing. – Jay Cutler

I’d like to see the other guys out here. I think a lot of people would. I wanted to do everything going into it. … I’m going out there to compete & I wish everyone was, too. – Jay Cutler

Overall, I thought we may have had the best players. – Jay Cutler

I can do a little bit of everything. – Jay Cutler

They had the whole staff in there. – Jay Cutler

It has really been different. It has been crazy, & it will be out of control with LSU coming in. No one ever gives us a chance. It is fun proving people wrong. – Jay Cutler


In the fourth quarter, we found ways to lose. Now, we find ways to win. The win at Arkansas gave us momentum, & we built on it. – Jay Cutler
Share on Google Plus

About Mohammed Faisal

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment