Kai Greene Motivational Quotes


Kai Greene Motivational Quotes

Here are some of the best Kai Greene Motivational Quotes you have seen, best of body building Champ Kai Greene Motivational Quotes on the motivation tag lines of every body builder hence here are some Kai Greene Motivational Quotes

Mind is everything, if you don’t believe you can do something that you can’t! – Kai Greene

To create the reality that you want, it doesn’t matter where you’re at the time you dare to dream & it doesn’t matter: Where You’ve been at the time you dare to dream & it doesn’t matter where you’ve been at the time you dare to dream, Just keep dreaming & keep working, Be honest about getting the work done, You know? & the better picture that you are looking to create for yourself, it can be attaqained. – Kai Greene

Never give up, on what you really want to do. The individual With the big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts. – Kai Greene

I can’t be a king & walk around looking like a peasant.
I expect myself to do things a king does. – Kai Greene

The words that changed my life, It’s never gets easier. You just get stronger. – Kai Greene

If I Have To Die Tonight
If This Weight Is Going To Kill Me
Tonight, SO BE IT!
I’m Dying Where I Wanna Be – Kai Greene

You have to think it before you can do it. Mind is what makes it all possible. – Kai Greene

THE PERSON WITH THE BIGGEST DREAMS IS
MORE POWERFULTHAN PERSON WITH ALL THE ANSWERS – Kai Greene

It’s not over. – Kai Greene

Victory isn‘t defined by wins or losses.
It is defined by effort. If you
can truthfully say, ‘I did the best I
could. I gave everything I had, ‘then you’re a winner. – Kai Greene

l’m a powerful dude –
I can command into existence what I
say & I’m not afraid to do the work
necessary to make it so.
There’s a certain kind of
resilience & toughness that
you are also going to have to.
be willing to accept. I can’t be a
king & walk around looking
like a peasant, doing things
that are expected of a peasant.
If I am a king, I am a king, and
expect of myself to do the
things that a king does. – Kai Greene

WHEN I WAS YOUNG
I WANTED TO BE A
SUPER HERO
NOW I JUST WANT TO
LIFT WEIGHTS. – Kai Greene

Phil Heath has had a lot of gifts. Keep your gifts, I’ll work hard. – Kai Greene

Your dreams are always gonna be more important to you than they will be to anyone else. So keep dreaming. Keep believing. Keep pressing forward. – Kai Greene

Never Quit. – Kai Greene


If I have to die tonight, if this weight is going to kill me tonight, so be it! I am dying where I wanna be. – Kai Greene
Share on Google Plus

About Mohammed Faisal

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment